Sunday 12 April 2020

Rare disease: corona; going live tonight on Instagram 👋

Hej there,

As you may know, a couple of weeks ago I went on live Instagram to have a collective colouring in just for fun and to take my mind off of things and where you could join me. Since most of us are in lockdown, in isolation even quarantine I wanted to create a place where you would relax for a while even if it is just a bit or where you could talk to someone if you feel like, someone with a bit of experience being in isolation like myself. I always find crafting and baking help me relaxed and I just love doing things like that. Being quarantined can make you feel lonely and even depressed, so that is why I wanted to do something fun. And also if you do feel alone or depressed and you want someone to talk to, let me know! You can send me a DM on Insta or Twitter.

You can follow me on Instagram on https://www.instagram.com/poppy_makes/
and on Twitter, you can follow me on https://twitter.com/Poppy_Makes

I'll be going live again tonight (Sunday, April 12) around 9pm GMT, which is 10pm in the Netherlands. I don't know yet which colouring page I will be colouring in yet but if you need some inspiration yourself I have made quite a few colouring pages myself over the last couple of years which you can download for free in PDF format, so don't forget to check out the colouring pages page. Plus you could also just use a colouring page you already have of course it is more of a get together without being together.

You are not alone!

x Poppy

p.s. I have put a list of a few timezones down below

Los Angeles 14:00Chicago 15:00
New York 17:00
GMT 21:00
Berlin 22:00
Rome 22:00
Moscow 00:00
Mumbai 02:00
Singapore 05:00
Shanghai 05:00
Tokyo 06:00
Sydney 08:00

No comments:

Post a Comment