Friday 17 April 2020

#BerenJacht #BearHunt - yay or nay or may



So at first when I heard about this #BearHunt #Berenjacht thing that was a big hit in Australia, Belgium and now also here in the Netherlands I didn't really know how to feel about it, wasn't it something that could encourage people to go outside when they weren't allowed to or at least not if it wasn't necessary?! And maybe that is just because I need to be extremely cautious because me and my family don't set a foot outside since we all belong in the group that is at high risk. But I do get it, it is a fun and cute initiative for children in these weird times where they don't get to see their parent(s), friend, teacher, grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin etc. and when they do go outside that there is something fun for them to do and see and it is not all scary out there in the big bad world. And no I would be crazy to encourage people to all go outside and go on a #BearHunt #BerenJacht because please do not go outside if it is not necessary and I wouldn't even encourage people to go and take a morning/ an evening stroll but I get that you want to, but if you do go outside and you do need to take your kid somewhere outside with you I get it. I think it is a lovely initiative because it puts their focus on something else and not that they aren't going to school or that they can't play outside with their friends. And I like to think that we are now more than ever need to live in a society where we support each other and take one and other into consideration with our actions and help each other if we are in a position to and if we can. So even if you don't understand something at first or you don't always get what is behind it, doesn't mean you should bash it, as I have seen so many do with this #BearHunt thing. I mean they aren't hunting for real bears he. So with that all in mind, I created 2 printables (free to download in pdf) for these #BearHunts. One a colouring page and one already coloured in.

You can download the printable colouring page here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pculTPNaFjqwMpeeRuhCFsQjYChn0Byq
and you can download the already coloured in printable page here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SenPyoJAteqpK_BztJiAg8_cxEaLgbWA

Plus don't forget if you like colouring pages to check out the colouring pages page where you can find loads more free to download colouring pages but also loads of free to download printables.

*Disclaimer: I am really not encouraging anyone to go outside unnecessarily. But I do get when you must go outside, I get it can work as a distraction for the kids and that I think is a lovely idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment