Monday 6 April 2020

easy Easter crafts - step by step tutorials and FREE to download colouring pages

Can you believe that next weekend is already Easter weekend?! And with these crazy times, I haven't given it much thought really and maybe you haven't either. And since we all could use a little distraction and/or a fun activity I have made a list of some previous Easter inspired videos and Easter/ Spring inspired colouring pages. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe at home as much as possible, if possible. As you may have read in previous posts I myself am in isolation, which isn't a stranger to me, since I am chronically ill with a rare disease and therefore at high risk. And by sharing some of my experience with being in isolation and my crafts I hope I can contribute. Even if it is just one person that reads my blogs or sees a video. You are not alone! x Poppy











Click on any of the images down below to download the mandala colouring page of your choosing. All colouring pages are in PDF format and FREE.







No comments:

Post a Comment