Wednesday 9 August 2017

Poppy Makes... a FREE colouring pages book

Hej everyone,

Today I have got a new (FREE to download and in PDF format) mandala colouring page ready for you all you have to do is click this link and you will be able to get your own free copy but, that is not all. I have also bundled all of my previous mandala colouring pages (except holiday themed like Christmas etc.) into one book (also FREE to download and in PDF format). For that all you have to do is click here, it will also include the last mandala colouring page. For more colouring pages (not only mandala's) please check out the colouring pages page. Please do come and follow me on any of my social media like FaceBook, Instagram and/ or Twitter. Plus if you want to keep a notification every time I upload a new video please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and hit the notification bell.

x Poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment