Friday 4 August 2017

Poppy Makes Music... singing and playing on the ukelele: kiss the girl

Hej there,

Today I have uploaded my very first ukelele video on my YouTube Channel and here on my blog on the ukelele sing-along / play-along page. I will from now on post every first Friyay of the month upload a new uke video on my YouTube channel where I will play a new (probably Disney related) song So if you have gotten curious about all this just click the link above and check out my video. If you have any ideas or request on what (Disney) song I should be tackling next please let me know on any of my social media like FaceBook, Instagram and/ or Twitter. Plus if you want to get a notification every time I upload a new video please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and hit the notification bell.

x Poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment