Saturday 31 December 2016

Poppy Maakt is under construction

Hej there! As the title says my blog will be under construction for a couple of days. Don't worry if you are not able to find a printable or just can't find anything for that matter I am working on a few changes. My social media and YouTube channel will be still up and running so please feel free to check those out. I will keep you up to date on where things stand. Come find me on Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest and of course on my YouTube channel. There you can find all sorts of fun DIY projects which I will explain to you step by step. I hope to have it all up and running again before next Wednesday. That is when I will be uploading a new video tutorial. Besides working on my blog I have also been working on a Sherlock inspired video tutorial which I can't wait to share with you. Hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful new year's eve and I wish you all the best for 2017. Hope to see you next year!

x Poppy



No comments:

Post a Comment