Tuesday 20 December 2016

Poppy Makes... Last Minute Christmas Cards - a 2 PART Christmas special

 


Hej there! Today I have posted a new video tutorial on the crafting page It is a 2 PART Christmas special in which I will show you how to make last minute Christmas Cards. Also for more DIY gift ideas checkout this new playlist on my YouTube channel in which I show you all sorts of last minute gift ideas. So back to the new video tutorial, if you are always late, just like I am, sending out Christmas Cards I can help you out! Go to the crafting page to check out these new tutorials to learn how you can make super cute, super easy & super quick some last minute Christmas Cards. Don't forget to follow me on other social media as well like: Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest and subscribe to my YouTube channel. A merry Christmas from me & have fun!

x Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment