Tuesday 3 January 2017

Poppy Makes

Hej there and welcome to my blog! You might have read that I was working on my blog and you may have noticed I have been gradually changing my name from Poppy Maakt to Poppy Makes. I have changed the name of my blog from Poppy Maakt into poppymakesdiy.blogspot.com because I thought is was time to change it. I am mostly writing in English, my videos are also mostly in English and since maakt is makes in English I thought it would be a simple but more or less the same name change. You will find everything that once was on Poppy Maakt here on poppymakesdiy.blogspot.com. You will also still be able to follow me on various social media like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube, all direct links are down below. I have indeed returned to Facebook, I have made a page where I will keep you updated on what I am doing and what my next project will be. I hope to see you all on my "new" blog and please do follow me on my social media. I would love to share this all with you. Have fun!

x Poppy

Twitter = @Poppy_Makes
Instagram = @poppy_makes
Facebook
= Poppy Makes
Pinterest
= Poppy_Makes
YouTube    = Poppy Makes



No comments:

Post a Comment