Sunday 7 February 2021

Poppy Makes... Valentines day printable cards

 
It has been quite some time since I posted something, uploaded a video, wrote a blog, made a printable etc. Let's just say, this pandemic and self-isolation has had a bigger effect on me than I could have ever imagined at the beginning of this pandemic. Even though I am no stranger to isolation it is though. But that is not what I wanted to talk about maybe I'll post a new blog soon about how it has been going. I figured I would try to pick up a little where I left of because crafting always makes me happy, so... to start off I made some new Valentines day printables. 

They are of course as always free to download in PDF format. All you need to do is click here to get your own copy. Don't forget to check out below there you'll find some of my previous printables and Valentines day inspired video tutorial.

Have fun!

x Poppy

 

 
 


Looking for some more Valentine's Day inspiration? Check out these printables and video's down below
 



 


 


 

Friendship bracelets are always a good idea and with this heart shape pattern you just can't go wrong. Just pick your loves favourite colour and it will be for sure a hit.

 
Nothing says I love you more than home-made sweets. Although I intentionally made this video for Mother's day why not make some delicious personalized sweets for your love.

Roses are of course the number one flower when you think of Valentine's day. But in this video I will show you how to make a rose that will last your whole life together.

 
For those who just love breakfast in bed: this is such a cute way to serve up breakfast. Or serve them as desert, as snack who cares, it is your Valentine's day!

Valentine + roses + cupcake = a super delicious idea. In this video I show you a few techniques on how you can make adorable rose cupcake toppers to impress your love.

 
Learn how to make a alpha bracelet and with the printable you can even make your own. With your or your loves name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment