Wednesday 19 October 2016

HALLOWEEN!

Yes this post is indeed about Halloween. You may have noticed I haven't done a video tutorial yet for this years Halloween. I have posted a new Halloween mandala coloring page though which you can download on the coloring pages page  but, you may have also read that I was planning on something for this years Halloween. Correct again! This year I am not doing 1 but 4 Halloween inspired video tutorial all which are outfit/costume related. I will show you how to make the coolest, scariest and also cutest things easily yourself. These 4 video tutorials will be uploaded next Wednesday (October 26). So don't forget to checkout my YouTube channel and click on that subscribe button so you'll won't miss a thing. But in the meantime why don't you make your own Halloween trick or Treat bag, which has 2 FREE printable patterns, which you can find on the crafting page. Or checkout the Harry Potter Party Page which is also quite useful for some Halloween inspiration. Don't forget that you can also follow me on other social media like Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. Keep calm & scary on!

other suggestions:

How to make a ghost cake (is in Dutch but, easy to follow + it has subs)



How to make an evil Minion + a FREE printable pattern


How to make a surprise cake (filled with pepernoten) topped with a chocolate spiderweb



No comments:

Post a Comment