Sunday 13 June 2021

Poppy Makes... show your support - EURO2020

Hej there!

Tonight the men's Dutch national football team will play their first match against the Ukraine. That is why I thought it would be a good idea to show you a few ideas how you can show your support for your team. Down below I have listed a few of my video tutorials I made over the past few years. Okay the video on how I have learned to play the Dutch national anthem and the carrot cake video is more for the Dutch fans, carrot hence the Orange but the football bracelet and even the flower crown could be for any team. All you have to do for the flower crown for instance in change your colors to the colors of the flags country you are supporting. I hope I gave you a few fun DIY ideas wishing you all a good EURO2020!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment