Tuesday 1 June 2021

Happy pride month - Poppy Makes... LGBTQIA+ support cards

Hej there,


It is the first of June and that means it is gonna be my birthday in a couple of weeks but to a much more important subject, it also means it is pride month. In honour of this year's pride month, I made a few LGBTQIA+ support cards that you could send to your rainbow bestie or maybe use as a cute decoration. To download them all you have to do is: click here and they are of course free and in pdf format so you can easily print them.

I chose to incorporate a couple of specific flags, the non-binary, the ally, the rainbow and the trans flag. For the non-binary, I chose to make a happy parent day card. I realised Father’s Day is just around the corner and I tried to look up if there is a specific day for those parents who are non-binary, who might feel left out on a day like Father’s Day or Mother’s Day. I saw there were a couple of days depending on where you live but not just the one not even specific to the part of the world you are on. So I thought why not put it out there right now so whenever you chose to celebrate it you can use that card. I consider myself to be an ally hence the I am proud to be an ally flag. Love is love for the rainbow flag end you are beautiful for the trans flag. It is just a small selection I chose to make right now maybe I’ll make some more rainbow cards in the future, if you have any ideas or requests please let me know in the comments down below, or on any of my social media like my YouTube Channel, Facebook, Instagram &/or Twitter page.

Have an awesome June and have fun with the cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment