Wednesday 24 June 2020

Happy pride month

I am a bit late to the party but hej it is still pride month and I have been wanting to make a step by step video on how to make pride inspired bracelets to show support but I just haven’t been feeling up to it. I am so tired because of my chronic illness and this quarantine thing is getting at me. But anyhow I did wanna celebrate pride month because I think it is so important that we support each other, especially in times like these and that we should all be more vocal about the things we support. So I wanted to show you how to make LGBTQIA+ inspired bracelets in rainbow colours and such in a step by step video tutorial. But since I just hadn't gotten round to it I also thought what a shame because I did make the patterns and all, so long story longer... I thought why not at least upload the patterns so here they are. All you have to do is click on the pattern you want to download or print to get the free pattern in PDF.


 LGBTQIA+ alpha pattern

 transgender friendshipbracelet

If you do need some more background on how to make an alpha bracelet or a friendship bracelet I’ll put 2 previous video tutorials I made a little while back down below in which I show step-by-step step how to make those kinds of bracelets. 






Have fun!

x Poppy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment