Wednesday 25 October 2017

Poppy Makes... a list of 13 Halloween video tutorials


In the list down below I have gathered all the Halloween related videos I have made over the past few years (I have also made the list on YouTube ). There are 13 videos in total (cannot be a coincidence right) all you have to do is click the video to check out the tutorials. Have fun!


  1. This is one of my latest video tutorials in which I show you how to make a Coco inspired headband and a Coco inspired hair clip.

https://youtu.be/UeTlZLchpms

  1. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a Newt Scamander inspired Hufflepuff house beanie, don’t forget to check out how to make the scarf as well (check out nr 3).

https://youtu.be/hOK0C9SvR34

3. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a Newt Scamander inspired Hufflepuff house scarf.

https://youtu.be/ttyewDodmlQ

4. This video tutorial is in Dutch but is really easy to follow and I thought it would be a fun video to show you.


5. This video tutorial is in Dutch but also really easy to follow. In this video I make a surprise cake filled with pepernoten (a traditionally Dutch spiced tiny cookie) but you could fill it up with anything you like or more typical Halloween like candy corn.



6. In this video I will show you how to make a super fun Halloween shirt.


9. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a changeable headband with cat ears and bat wings.


8. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a spiderweb crown.



9.
In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a choker necklace that looks like blood is dripping from you neck.


10. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a Harry Potter inspired potion bottle necklace.


11. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make savoury pumpkin pasties inspired by Harry Potter.


12. In this video tutorial I will show you how to make a trick or treat bag.


13. This video tutorial is in Dutch but is really easy to follow and I thought it would be a fun video to show you how you could make a round cake that looks like a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment