Monday 12 June 2017

Poppy Makes... 5 DIY Father's Day gift ideas

Hej, there! Father's Day is just around the corner and upcoming Thursday, yes this week I will upload on Thursday instead of Wednesday, I will be posting a brand new Father's Day video tutorial. But in the meantime I have gathered all my previous Father's Day DIY's for you to find all in one place. So if you need some ideas for Father's Day don't forget to checkout the video tutorials, the printables down below and also please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and hit that notification bell while you are at it so you will never miss a thing. Have fun! x Poppy

1. How to make a Father's Day lego doll gift jar +
FREE printable gift tag labels & how to gift wrap the jar






These I made so you could gift wrap your Father's Day chocolates but, you could of course use them on any type of other gift as well.

2. How to make breakfast skewers

I made this video tutorial for last Mother's day but, who says that dad's can not enjoy these yummy pancake skewers as well?!





3. Father's Day Superman inspired embroidery

In this video tutorial I will show you how to embroider/ cross stitch a Superman inspired logo onto canvas. The video tutorial is in Dutch but, very easy to follow.





4. Father's Day mug cake + FREE printable gift tag & how to wrap it up.

The video tutorial is in Dutch but, is very easy to follow and below the video you can download either the Dutch or the English printable gift tags I made.


5. Father's day colouring page





No comments:

Post a Comment