Wednesday 15 March 2017

Poppy Makes... voted! Have you voted yet?!

#IkHebGestemd #Ivoted



You can download this I voted "sticker" here on my blog all you have to do is click this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8KFWldc4xeyV2czVHBkWUNhUzQ and use it on your own social media please use #PoppyMakes. 😄✌️

Today is election day here in Holland! I urge everyone who is able and allowed to vote, to go and vote. Normally you won't really here me about politics but, I think it is really important to let your voice be heard. I am not here to tell you what you should vote but, I am here to tell to please go vote. In these times where the political environment is so insecure it is really important to stand up. You can even have someone vote for you or vote for someone else so how easy is that. All I can say is vote with your heart and mind. And if you really don't know who you what you should vote or "don't care" about politics you can even vote blanc and still let your vote matter. So please vote and be a part of democracy.

x Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment