Wednesday 7 December 2016

Poppy Makes... Star Wars inspired hand warmers - FREE printable patterns -



Hej there! It is Wednesday and that means a new post from me. Today I have got something super cool for you. On the crafting page you will find a new video tutorial with a FREE printable Star Wars inspired pattern. Next week there is a new Star Wars movie in theatres, a first Star Wars Spin-Off! That is why I decided to make a Star Wars inspired tutorial. It is meant to keep you warm in these cold day and it is also super fun to make as a Christmas gift or as a stocking stuffer. Don't know what it is?! It is a hand warmer. With the pattern and the video tutorial you'll be able to make all of your favourite Star Wars characters. Well maybe not all but hej I made 8 Star Wars inspired character patterns. Anyway... Loads to choose from and with just a couple of days until Christmas this is a perfect easy DIY gift to make. Don't forget to also checkout my post on 10 easy DIY gift ideas, follow me on Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you'll never miss a thing again. Have fun!

x Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment